Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Ready For Anything | Grid Layout With Theresa

Hello Lovelies! Theresa here with a really fun and quick scrapbook layout to share with you. I am using the Tickets Please cut file, which is available in the shop for free! Let's check it out!


Our son's eighth grade class traveled to Washington, DC, back in 2017 and he took these photos that I have used as the story for my layout. I chose the Just A Little Lovely collection from Pinkfresh Studio to help me tell these stories, and cut the tags from four of the patterned papers.


The tickets in this cut file are so much fun so everything on the layout is based on those ticket shapes. I cut the tickets themselves at just about 3"x4" and then printed and cut the photos the same.



I also cut a journaling card using one of the grid patterned papers from the kit. I then added my journaling and a few puffy stickers to embellish. I loved repeating these fun shapes!


A grid layout can be such a quick way to put a layout together, and in this layout I have repeated the tag shape in each element of the grid. Each tag has a bit of its own embellishment just for fun!


The main focus of this layout is the photo of Addison, which is at the top left corner of the layout. I added just a few die cuts and enamel dots to his photo as well.


What I love most is how the cut file tickets allow me to express sentiments in this layout that tell part of the story and also reinforce what I want our kids to know forever and ever. I hope they always take on the world ready for anything!


Thank you so much for joining me today! I have you picked up the gorgeous Tickets Please cut file yet? If so, please share with us so we can see your beautiful layouts! See you again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment