Friday, August 2, 2019

FREEBIE FRIYAY | Too Cool for School

Happy August friends!  It's time for this month's FREEBIE FRIYAY Cut File, Too Cool for School.  Can you believe it's almost time for school to start again??!!  This Cut File is perfect for documenting previous school photos or saving for this year's upcoming photos.  You can find Too Cool for School by visiting The Cut Shoppe store and checking out our Free Designs section.  And don't forget, that our FREE Cut Files are always FREE, so you can download them anytime.



I wanted to use the Cut File for a layout in my Traveler's Notebook.  To make it work with the TN size, I turned it for a vertical title and cut it from one of the patterned papers in the Pink Paislee Whimsical collection.  Since I almost always back my cut files, I changed things up this time and left it open.  I really liked the way the outline looked against the white background.




Make sure you stop by The Cut Shoppe store to pick up Too Cool for School!   You can also check out all of our other FREE Designs while you're there and make sure you take a look at our New Designs!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

No comments:

Post a Comment