Sunday, August 4, 2019

totally clawsome | orange gearle

Hi!  Orange Gearle here with a layout using the Photo Album cut file.  I shrunk down the file so that it wasn't a full page -- and I made my photos about 2x2 inches. Here is a look at my layout :


And here is the cut file: 


I backed the cut file with papers from Pretty Little Studio's Document Life Collection. I love these bright colors!  I popped up each of the photos with some craft photo to add dimension.




I added some banners to just about every photo. These banners are from a cut apart from the Bohemian Dreams collection also by Pretty Little Studio. 



I used a hexagon punch to embellish to my layout. I made three clusters with these, using all the colors!  I added tangled thread through out for texture and more pops of color!


I printed my journaling on photo paper and cut it into strips! I also made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!


This was a fun one to put together! I hope you are inspired to create with this cut file. Thanks for stopping by! XO o.g.




No comments:

Post a Comment