Thursday, May 23, 2019

NEW CUT FILES | Delightful

It's time for NEW Cut Files in The Cut Shoppe store!  We're ready for all things Summer, so today's designs are great for any summer themed projects.  I used the NEW Delightful Cut File for a large title on a layout in my Traveler's Notebook.  I always love backing large titles with my favorite patterned papers!


https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs/products/delightful

Since I was using a photo from the pool, I wanted to use the Crate Paper Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes.  I started by cutting down one of the 12x12 patterned papers to fit my Traveler's Notebook, for the background.  Then I cut the design from White cardstock.  I used different patterned papers from the 6x8 paper pad to back each letter in the title.


Once I finished backing all of the letters, I placed the cut file on my TN page to see where I needed to cut it.  I made a mark at the top and bottom of the cut file and then used my paper trimmer to cut it.  This way, you know it will match back up perfectly when you add it to your TN page.


I kept my embellishments contained to two clusters, because I was using the smaller TN format.  I used most of them around my photo and placed the second cluster near the "D".  I really like the diagonal look of the two embellishment clusters with the large title in the center of the page.

Make sure you visit The Cut Shoppe store to grab out 4 NEW designs!!  There are also a lot more summer themed cut files in the store, so don't forget to check them out while you're there!

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment