Sunday, May 26, 2019

Discover | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back today with a new layout using the Summer Vibes Cut File!



I recently took a trip to Los Angeles and I remembered how much I love palm trees. After I snapped this picture I text my husband (who was still home in Indiana) and told him we need to live where the palm trees grow. I knew I wanted to scrapbook this photo using the Summer Vibes Cut File.


I cut the palm trees using two patterned papers from the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Horizon Collection. I added machine stitching to each of the palm trees. I love the added texture stitching brings to a layout! I positioned the palm trees on the right and left of the layout with the photo in the bottom center.


Before adhering anything to the white cardstock background, I added a sunburst using an older stencil and a combo of modeling paste and yellow acrylic paint. I then adhered everything down to the background and added a few embellishments around the photo.


Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me, and remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the cut files!




No comments:

Post a Comment