Saturday, May 11, 2019

Sun Shiny Day | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the fun Sun Shiny Day cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



For my spread, I printed a large photo (4.25 x 8.25) of my son taken last year at the beach on Spring Break.  I always love the look of a large photo in my TN!

I cut out the cut file using white cardstock and used the offset feature in Silhouette Studio to cut the patterned paper to back the file.  I love how this turned out, and it made backing the cut file so much easier!


Next, I used some die cuts and stickers from the Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection to embellish the page.


I chose a couple of stamp sets from Kellie Stamps to add some stamped sentiments.  To finish off the layout, I added some machine stitching and staples to a few areas around the page.


Thank you for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment