Friday, May 10, 2019

Slice

Hey there! It's Devra her with you today sharing this page I made using The X File. This is file that has been around for a while. I've never used it, but always wanted to. So here it is.

I love circles don't you? They are so easy to use on layouts. They make everything happy! This cut file has the added bonus of the X in the middle. I was thinking 'X marks the spot' kind of goes with my son's first time hitting golf balls with his Grandfather.  

Today I cut the file out of patterned paper. I decided to back only some of the circles. I didn't want it to look too busy. I like some of the open white space! I used a few embellishments to finish it off.  I love how this cut file is both background and embellishment too!






Thanks for stopping by today. You can find this and all the amazing cut files in The Cut Shoppe. We always want to see what you make, so share with us in our Facebook Group.  See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment