Saturday, May 18, 2019

Away We Go | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe fans,

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout using the gorgeous Away We Go cut file.

Globe cut files are one of my favourite to work with so when I saw the Away We Go cut file I just knew I had to use it! I took out one of the older Paige collections and picked some of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad from the Fancy Free collection.
Away We Go

I decided to use one of the 12' x 12' papers as my background paper from the Fancy Free collection. I love how the white cut file pops against the green background paper. I machine stitched around the main circle of the globe once I had glued it down. 

I placed my photo down in the bottom right section of my page and placed the embellishments around the photo. I love how the different patterned papers look behind the cut file.

This cut file is one that you can use any collection with, I love it when the cut files are so versatile like that! All the files in The Cut Shoppe store are suited to any collection so make sure to check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cut Shoppe blog today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment