Wednesday, May 22, 2019

lake life | orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a TN layout using the Campfire Stories cut file. Here is a look at my project:


Here is a look at the full cut file:


I used just the circle "lake life" part of this file and backed it with a pink patterned paper from Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection. I also added a green heart sticker from the cardstock sticker sheet in the same collection.


I used papers mostly from the 6x8 paper pad because I like the smaller patterns for the TN size. 


I typed my journaling directly on the white card stock background using my type writer. I added a few more stickers to complete the layout.  Here are a few more close ups. 



I made a video of my process if that is something that suits your fancy!  



Thank you so much for stopping by -- see you again soon! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment