Sunday, May 12, 2019

Teacher Appreciation Gifts with Kira

Hey friends!  First off, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  One of my roles as mom includes being the creator of teacher appreciation gifts, so that is what I am showing you today, using a couple cut files from The Cut Shoppe!



These were SUUUUUPER easy to make, and there are so many options as well!  I purchased the pouches from Michaels at $6/pouch (but made sure to use a coupon for 40% off, lowering the price to about $3.60 a piece).  They're fairly large, about 10" wide by 7" high, so there's a ton of room to create something cool. 



I had two pouches to make, one for my oldest son's preschool teacher and one for my youngest son's speech therapist.  I let my oldest pick out cut file he liked for his teacher, and he went with this one from the You've Been Schooled cut file.

  
 
 

For my other son's speech therapist, I thought the alphabet would be cute so I went with the Little Letters cut file.



I used black iron on vinyl, since that's what I had on hand, but other colors would've looked super cute too!  Once I had the cut files ironed on, I filled them up with pens, sticky notes and candy!




Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment