Friday, October 18, 2019

Fall Feels

Hi friends, Joanna here sharing a sweet fall layout. I used the Fall Feels cut file that was a freebie in the September newsletter. You have to subscribe in order to get your freebies, so make sure to do that! The Cut Shoppe has tons of beautiful Fall & Autumn cut files. It's hard to pick a favorite! 
On to my layout..


I choose to do a tone on tone page with a white background and used white to cut out the cut file. I picked some cute fall papers to back the letters, and some leaves and little critters to make small cluster around the cut file. 


I added a strip of woodgrain on the edge of my background and tied to together with some glittery washi tape.


To finish off my page I typed out my journaling & used some gold ink for some splatters. 
I hope you got some Fall inspiration here, and don't forget to subscribe to get the next newsletter freebie!




No comments:

Post a Comment