Monday, October 28, 2019

October 31st | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing some Halloween inspiration!
I am getting a little low on Halloween embellishments but still have loads of papers! I decided to enlarge and cut out the 31 in the star from the Wicked Fun cut file set. I cut it out from a multicoloured stripe paper and I was happy with how it turned out. 


Wicked Fun

I decided to adhere the cut file straight onto some white cardstock, tucking part of my photo under the top right of the cut file. Because the paper I chose to cut it from has lots of colours in it, I was able to add lots of different coloured embellishments too!

I have been wanting to use up some of my Thicker stash lately too so I added 'October' over the cut file using some black chipboard Thickers. I had a web doily left over from another project so I tucked that into the bottom right of the cut file design. I then added a spider sticker over the top, it was the perfect addition to add to the web. 

I used lots of other stickers, die-cuts and a super cute flair button too. I added some black cotton thread underneath the flair button and tucked some in over on the right hand side of the photo to balance it out. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create a Halloween project using some of the awesome cut files in store!

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment