Thursday, October 3, 2019

Hocus Pocus with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 layout.  I am working through my Halloween photos from 2018, and am happy to finally be getting these awesome memories onto layouts!  Here's a look at my layout today:



I used the Hocus Pocus cut file from The Cut Shoppe



I started by cutting the cut file out on white cardstock.  I backed the letters with an orange Halloween paper from Crate Paper.  I wanted to really make my cut file pop off the page, so I chose back cardstock as my background. 



I added some white, orange and teal splatters to my background using gesso (white) and two Shimmerz Paints sprays.  I tried to keep the splatters in a heart shape so they were mostly behind my cut file. 



I adhered my photo on top of the Hocus Pocus title, not worrying too much that it was partially covered. 



Then it was just a matter of embellishing!  I used die cuts, tags and puffy stickers from the CP Hello, Pumpkin collection. 



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment