Saturday, October 26, 2019

Make It Happen - Kim Jeffress


Hi there everyone!  Its Kim Jeffress  and I am happy to be back on the Cut Shoppe blog sharing my latest layout.  As I was searching the store I came a cross the "Make It Happen" cut file and it drew me in. I loved the retro vibe to it and I knew I wanted to use it on a layout straight away.


Make it happen


I started by cutting the "Make It Happen" cut file out onto some white textured card stock and then backed it with velum to create a translucent feel.

Make it happen

I then adhered it to the right side of my layout using pop dots to create depth and shadow to my layout. That is my favourite technique!

Make it happen 

I added some of my ephemera and photos in and around the cut file, I also added one on top for extra dimension. I love how the white of the cut file pops against the colourful pattern paper from Heidi Swapp!

Thanks for stopping by today and happy scrapbooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment