Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Halloween Things | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my new "October Memories" traveler's notebook.  I love seeing all of the October Daily projects being shared in the creative community but know I will never be able to keep up with daily documenting.  I decided to print some of my October photos from years past and document them in a new album I'm calling "October Memories."   It sounds like fun, right?

For my layout today, I used the Halloween Things cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



I chose to use the Simple Stories Happy Haunting collection and the digital TN papers from the Traci Reed Ghouls Like You collection.  I thought these collections worked perfectly with the cut file and the fun photo of my husband and me taken a few years ago at a Halloween party.

To begin the page, I cut out the cut file using a star patterned paper.  I backed each word with a different paper from the TN collection.  I love how the cut file pops using these patterned papers!  Next, I used some of the ephemera pieces to embellish the page.


For the other side of the spread, I printed my journaling on a piece of white cardstock.  I added my photo and used more ephemera pieces and chipboard to embellish the page.


To finish off the layout, I added a bit of stamping using some star and dot clear stamps.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I will see you again soon to share more projects using the awesome cut files from The Cut Shoppe Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment