Sunday, October 13, 2019

Happy Halloween | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! I'm so excited to be back for a new term with The Cut Shoppe! It's my favorite time of year and I have one of my favorite types of layouts to share with you today...a Halloween layout! YAY!



I used the Tangled Web Cut File on a project years ago and still had a large piece of it left over. When I was sorting through my Halloween supplies the cut file was laying on top of this Halloween themed patterned paper from Echo Park. I loved how it looked so the start of my layout was complete!



I added a little baker's twine to the layout in a few places on the cut file and then adhered it to the layout. I embellished the layout using die cuts, stickers, glitter chipboard shapes and anything Halloween themed I could find! HA!


Halloween layouts are so fun and I can't wait to make more! There are so many cut files in The Cut Shoppe Store (including great Halloween cut files!!), so be sure to visit to check out the cut files, digital stamps, classes and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment