Friday, October 25, 2019

Hello October Fun - Lisa Fonseca

Hey scrappy people,

it's Lisa back on the blog and today I'm sharing a new fall layout.


I used an older TheCutShoppe cutfile that I really like. It's called FALL FINDS and has got a few different designs. I  chose the one with the pumpkins and cut it out a few times to created this page full of pumpkins.



When my cutting machine was cutting out the cutfile, I went through my stash to find the papers that I wanted to use to back it. I had a few options but stuck with the Shimelle Box of Crayons paper pad. I thought that the collection had all the colors I wanted and that way it was also easy to use a photo with a lot of different colors. 

I backed the cutfile with different patterned papers and love the result.


Then I adhered all of my pieces to a white sheet of paper and created a border for the page, by trimming the edges and adhering it to a mint cardstock sheet. I went over it with my sewing machine, giving it some more detail around the border. 


I matted my photo on some gold and then some pink cardstock and I really love the gold frame... I think I have to do that more often ;)
I then placed my photo on the layout using foam tape.


As a title, I wrote "Hello, October fun". The yellow banner and pink letters are from the Shimelle collection and I found the gold and blue thickers in my stash.

To finish, I added a lot of enamel dots, using the same colors as the ones on the pumpkins. I also added some star and heart stickers from that same Shimelle collection.

I think it turned out really cute :)

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment