Saturday, October 19, 2019

I Want Candy with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using a cut file and some digital stamps from The Cut Shoppe!  Here's a look at my layout:


I really wanted to use the Boo Who digital stamp set as I finish up the last of my Halloween 2018 photos.  I printed them out on some thick white cardstock and fussy cut them out to use as bits of ephemera around my page. 




I also used the Leaf it to Me cut file, which I backed with orange and pink patterned papers.  I layered two leaves behind my photo and added a third towards the bottom of the page that serves as a base for my title cluster. 




I fussy cut some leaves from a Paige Evans Truly Grateful paper and layered them around my page.  I also pulled in some puffy stickers, stamped butterflies and some plastic spider rings (cut off from their rings) to add some interest to my page. 




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment