Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Family | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook album.  I used the awesome Half Hearted cut file from The Cut Shoppe



For my layout, I used the Crate Paper Heritage collection by Maggie Holmes- such a lovely collection and perfect for my family photo.

To begin the layout, I sized the cut file to fit in my traveler's notebook (approximately 4.25"x8.25").  I knew I wanted to bring the cut file over to the other page, so I added an additional column of the hearts.  I cut out the cut file using a woodgrain patterned paper from the collection- I always love a good woodgrain! 

Next, I adhered the cut file to a white cardstock base, sized to fit in my album.  I added my photo and embellished around it using clear stickers, puffy stickers, and ephemera.



For the other side of the spread, I added the cut file to the edge of the page, also adding two strips of patterned paper from the collection.  I added a tag and a white acrylic piece to serve as my title.  I did some simple embellishing using some ephemera pieces and stickers.

I love how this layout turned out using this fun cut file!



Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you check out this cut file in The Cut Shoppe Store!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment