Saturday, October 12, 2019

Love You're Laugh | Kylie Kingham.

Hello friends! It's Kylie with you all today, sharing my very first layout with The Cut Shoppe design team! I wanted to create a pastel themed layout today with lots of flowers.(My favourite!) For my background I simply couldn't go past the new Full Heart cut file. I immediately knew this would suit what I had in mind for my design!




I had a beautiful stash of the 'Oh My Heart' collection by Paige Evans with Pink Paislee just begging to be used. So I first cut my Full Heart cut file from white card stock to pretty much fill a 12 x 12 background page. It took some time but I filled each scalloped edge with 3 co-ordinating papers. I also tore a small piece from the top of my background page and distressed the edge a little before backing it with some bright contrasting paper.This just adds a little extra interest to your layout.


I chose to adhere my heart flat to my background paper so that I could add my photo and embellishments with some foam tape to give them extra height and dimension. A white marker was used to add a highlighted edge to each of my fussy cut flowers.


For balance, I added a second cluster of fussy cut blooms and die cuts to the opposite side of my heart. It was here that I also added my main title.


Once completed I loved the bursts of  pastel colours against my heart.


Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope my layout has inspired you some way and you have fun creating your own masterpiece.
Until next time,







2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kylie! Love how you used this vintage Paige Evans collection and made it look brand new !!

    ReplyDelete