Thursday, February 23, 2017

A wreath layout with the Flower Delivery cut file

Hello, It's Eunyoung. Today I'll show you a wreath layout. I used the Flower Delivery cut file.


I cut the several images from the Flower Delivery cut file with a white cardstock. At first, I tried painting the cutting images with watercolors. But I think the cutting image(shape) is so beautiful itself, so I decided to use it without any painting.

 I chose a pastel colored patterned paper as a background. After arranging the cutting images for making a wreath, I added them using pop-dots. I did machine stitching on the wreath with a white thread.


I added a title and finished to embellish with puffy stickers.



I hope you like my page and thank you for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Flower Delivery Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, ManageTeamz is a free delivery management software that can help to track anything that's shipped. Also your delivery employees in getting all the required information from a reliable source and this data is essential for them to complete a delivery. If you're interested, Try now.

      Delete
  2. Nice article. Are you looking forward to start Flower delivery software in 2022? Your wait is over because we have a team of developers and designers which can work according to your needs. so discuss and develop a unique app.

    ReplyDelete