Friday, February 17, 2017

Love

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a fun and springy layout using the Flower Delivery cut file. This is one of my favorites ever because I love flowers,and it's so versatile!



This layout was super easy and fun to make! I cut a bunch of flowers out from white cardstock, and backed them using a 6"x6" paper pad. Next, I cut out plain flowers from a piece of rainbow striped patterened paper. I arranged the flowers messily across the center of the page, and added some more flower die cuts. I also uses a modeling paste and stencil to get the splatter effect. Once I had everything arranged, I glued it down and then added my photo. My title came next, and then the beautiful butterfly! I finished off with a few coordinating puffy stickers, and corners at the edges of the layout. I love it!



I love how girly and springy it looks. This is my second layout using the Floral Delivery cut file, and I know there will be many more in my future!



2 comments: