Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hello

Hi everyone!

Mandy here with you today to share a layout that I created using one of the new release cut files from The Cut Shoppe etsy store!


I scrapped a beautiful photo that I took recently of my parents with my three kids. I love documenting the relationship between my kids and their extended family!

I used the lovely Shimelle 'Little by Little' collection for this layout! I love all the pretty colours and patterns throughout the collection!

This is the XOXO cut file that I used to create this page...

The XOXO cut file can be used as individual desings or a full background for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I used the image with the nine hearts and enlarged it to use as the background for my layout. I love how it turned out!


I backed each heart with patterned paper from the 'Little by Little' collection. I added foam dots in between the white cardstock and the patterned papers to give the page some extra depth and interest.


I used stickers and ephemera from the collection to embellish a couple of the hearts.


Here you can see how dimensional the page is!


I created an embellishment cluster to the right of the photo using more stickers and ephemera, as well as a cute little wooden button. I love all these pretty colours!


I used one of the die-cuts from the collection as the title for my layout. And I of course had to add foam tape underneath it, to give it some extra dimension! I seriously could not live without my foam tape! I finished the page off with a few lines of journaling.

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment