Saturday, February 18, 2017

Limited Edition

 Hello scrappy friends! It's Zinia here sharing a layout I create with some of the most recent designs from The Cut Shoppe store.



The cut files are used are Instant Camera and Quirky Quotes. I wanted to make a grid using the lovely frame designs but I cut my paper pieces a bit too small and I failed aligning them properly in my Silhouette mat. So I had to re-think the whole design and find a creative way to use my pieces cause I didn't want to waste that pretty paper.



I ended up layering the frames on the side of the page creating a big cluster of photos and embellishments. I used different little pieces to hide the badly cut sides so that nobody could tell there was a mistake behind these lovely layers.


I used a mix of the American Crafts Hazelwood collection and some of my favorite Maggie Holmes lines. They worked out really well with the pastel colors and the pops of bold details.



So that's it. I really hope you enjoyed this layout and the little tricks I used to cover my "failed" cuts. I will see you again soon with another project. Till then, happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment