Monday, February 20, 2017

Lots of Love . . . Literally

Hey everyone! It's Jennifer today sharing a layout created with the Lucky in Love 12x12 cut file from The Cut Shoppe along with the gorgeous We R Memory Keepers CMYK Rose stamp kit.




This layout is one of those projects that just kind of happened. I was playing with my new stamps one night and decided it would be fun to try to create my own patterned paper. Stamping is not usually my "thing," but I had to have this rose stamp when I saw it and have absolutely fallen in love.


Because the background paper is very busy, I decided to again use white cardstock to cut the Lucky in Love file. Once it was cut, I attached it using machine stitching on each of the hearts and left the cut threads long to give a bit of fun texture.


I chose to keep the embellishments to a minimum and used pieces from a few Crate Paper collections.


I love that simply using white cardstock, a cut file, stamp, and a few embellishments can create such a wow factor.  The finished layout is bright and beautiful and works so well with the black and white photo.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store for this and many other fantastic cut files!



No comments:

Post a Comment