Tuesday, February 28, 2017

You Are What Dreams Are Made Of

Hello everyone. It's Enza and today I have a new layout to share with you. I used one of the cut files included in the Crop Circles set. I love the new Maggie Holmes' Chasing Dreams collection and was looking for a cut file that matched that feminine, romantic look.




I started by cutting out the doily. As I wanted to add some hand stitching, I decided to offset the image, which gave me an additional border, then deleted the original cut file. The perforate option allowed me to obtain a stitching pattern that I could easily follow. This is something I do often, as it saves me time. I also love the final result.



Once the stitching was all done, I glued the cut file on top of it and started decorating my page. I added several layers of different patterned papers behind my photo and used foam tape to stick it down. The gorgeous flowers were the perfect addition, as they gave the layout that soft touch I was looking for. Here are some more close ups.




I hope you felt inspired today. You can find the Crop Circles cut file set in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.There are so many more to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect one to fit a favorite collection, picture or idea.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment