Monday, February 6, 2017

Guest Designer | Ulrike Dold

It's time to welcome our February Guest Designer!  Please help us welcome the talented Ulrike Dold!  Ulli caught our eye on Instagram, with her beautiful layouts using cut files.  We couldn't wait to see what she did for today's guest post and she didn't disappoint!  Let's get to know a little more about Ulli, before taking a look at her gorgeous layouts.

https://thinkpinkandmint.com/



Hi everyone,
My name is Ulrike Dold but everybody calls me Ulli. I am 36 years old and I live with my husband, our little daugther (2.5 years) and our baby boy (7 months) near Stuttgart / Germany. I am a passionate scrapbooker and memory keeper. I've been scrapbooking since 2010 and I love it so much! Working with our family photos and pretty scrapbook supplies to keep our little and big moments in life makes me happy.

I do 12x12 and 8.5x11 layouts, monthly project life and I love making mini books. Big picture layouts are also a great passion of mine. I would describe my scrapbooking style as playful and light. I often work with white backgrounds and I love to play with beautiful and colorful embellishments and papers.

Thanks for joining us Ulli!  Let's take a look at what Ulli created...she has four gorgeous layouts to share with us!

Cut File:  STUCK ON YOU



Cut File:  PIECE OF MY HEART
Cut File:  CANDY HEARTS



Cut File:  LOVE ALL AROUND


These are all so amazing, Ulli!!  Great work!  We are so glad you joined us this month!  You can follow Ulli and keep up with her work on her Blog, Think Pink & Mint.  And check her out on Instagram at @thinkpinkandmint!


https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment: