Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I Love You Funny Valentine!

Hello everyone! It's Monique here and I'm so happy to show you what I created with one of the new Valentine's cut files that were released recently! The Heart Day collection from Crate Paper had just arrived on my doorstep and was perfect for what I had in mind. I used a photo of my daughter and her partner and printed it in both color and b/w and created this page: 


The cut file I used is this one: "Funny Valentine": 


Here's a close-up of the fun cut file. I added a bit of machine stitching and a flair and a die-cut which I adhered on top: 


Not only did I print my photos in both color and b/w, but I also printed them in a polaroid format: 



You can find the "Funny Valentine" cut file in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, and if you're looking for more love/Valentine's themed designs, then take a look under the Holidays section in the Shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 


4 comments: