Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Mercy, Peace, Love | Shannon Morgan


Good morning, Shannon here, I'm sharing something a little but different with you this morning using Ashley's awesome files. 
I used the "sketch" feature available on the Silhouette first,  and then cut the feathers out. I am using them as embellishments for my bible journaling! Jude's a big deal in our house, Paddy's tied to him forever, taking him as his Confirmation saint. Jude's not mentioned a bunch in the bible, but his letter is simple and to the point. 


I used Flocked & Feathered to add those feathers you see above in the bible journaling entry: 


Here's a few close ups of the feathers, I used watercolors to create the feathers wispy feel.



Everyone deserves mercy, peace and love, seems like the world needs it more than ever at the present! I hope if you do bible journaling, I've inspired you to create some entries in a new way. If you don't, I hope I inspired you to try the "sketch" feature in a new way. ❤ Thanks for letting me share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment