Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Good Life | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly here today to share a new 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Thin Line Alpha Cut File.



I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing out the letters "M" & "J". I then inserted two score lines. I sized & arranged the score lines to create a grid in the center of my 12x12 background. I then converted the score lines to "write" so the Cricut would draw straight lines on my background.


I cut the letters from the Thin Line Alpha Cut File in black cardstock & positioned them in the upper left & lower right quadrants of the grid. I also added hand stitching over the drawn lines. I then added my photos in the remaining two quadrants. I added layers behind my photo & embellishments in all of the quadrants for extra fun!!



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me & remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files & digital collections!


No comments:

Post a Comment