Sunday, August 26, 2018

"Capture" Layout | Donna Espiritu


Hello, lovelies!

Donna here with a scrapbook layout using a couple of cut files from the shop






I backed the DIY Quilt cut file with a lot of pattern papers from the Gather collection by Maggie Holmes


I actually used the Gather digital elements since I don't have the ephemera pack anymore.
I mounted the printouts with foam tape for a bit of dimension.

For the Flower Power cut file, I cut it apart and created a layer around the photo to add give the layout more texture and dimension.


I scattered gold sequins for the final touch. 


I really love how this turned out!
How about you, do you like to use two different cut files in your layout/project?
I hope you give it a try!

Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting,






No comments:

Post a Comment