Sunday, August 12, 2018

"Together" Traveler's Notebook Spread | Donna Espiritu

Hello, loves! Donna here to share my first project for August using some TCS cut files and printables.

I created a TN layout using items in the TCS Store perfect for Traveler's Notebooks.


I trimmed a bit of the TN Endless Summer printable and corned punched all 4 sides.





I used 2 of the printables in the set to back the title and cover cut files.
Since I used a white cardstock to cut both cut files, I inked the edges with light green ink to make them more visible.



I also used one of the cover pages in this set







I added a bit of texture and colors to the background by stamping and splattering spray mists since I used mostly light colored prints.



That's all from me today.
I hope this project inspired you to create something today.
Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,








No comments:

Post a Comment