Tuesday, August 21, 2018

XOXO ❤ | Shannon Morgan

Happy Tuesday everyone, Shannon here sharing a sweet layout featuring my crazy dogs, Rock and Lucy. I seem to have a lot more pictures of Rock and Lucy than Paddy and Mack. Paddy and Mack are pretty busy lately. Rock and Lucy have forced me outside many more times than I would like this summer.

I am happy to document their contentedness of all things summer and outside because they are so cute. I used two files for this layout, Heart Shaped Box & Crazy Love (This may be the second time in ten days that I've used Heart Shaped Box because I love it so much, but don't tell anyone!)



Here's a look at the files close up, look at how fun those hearts are. 


Here's the links to those files once again:





Have you checked out our Facebook group The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot? It's full of great inspiration, challenges, and the latest design releases! (Pssst! There's Fri-yay Freebies too!)

Thanks for letting me share with you today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment