Saturday, April 13, 2019

Egg Hunt | Marsha Farris

Hey TCS friends!  Marsha here with you today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the new Egg Hunt Cut File from The Cut Shoppe.



I thought this cut file would pair perfectly with the Everyday Musings collection from Pinkfresh Studio.  To begin my spread, I resized the cut file to fit in my traveler's notebook and cut it out on white cardstock.  I backed both words with different patterned papers from the collection.  Next, I trimmed the file in half using my paper trimmer, so it would fit in my TN.

For this layout, I chose a photo of my youngest son taken a couple of years ago at a church Easter egg hunt.  He has always loved hunting eggs, but this year he decided that he had rather eat the candy, than hunt more eggs!  I adhered my photo to a glassine bag and created a tag to slip inside for my journaling.  This is a great way to include journaling, but it not be a feature on the page.



Next, I created three embellishment clusters around the page using ephemera and puffy stickers.


To finish off the spread, I added some blue watercolor splatters.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will check out all of the fun, new cut files available at The Cut Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment