Monday, April 8, 2019

Guest Designer | Letitia Guelpa

We are so excited to introduce you to our April Guest Designer! Please welcome Letitia Guelpa! She creates beautiful layouts using The Cut Shoppe Cut Files and she has two amazing layouts to share with you today! Before we jump to her artwork, let's get to know her a little better:


Hi All!
I'm Letitia Guelpa and live in Cape Town, South Africa. I'm married and so lucky to be a mom to 3 busy boys. My day job is as a dentist, but I get most my creative fix from scrapbooking! I love how using cut files make a layout come together so quickly; perfect for a busy mom who loves to play with pretty papers.

Now let's take a look at her first layout using the Rose Garden Cut File:



We love how she backed the cut file, the texture, and beautiful color combinations! Such a gorgeous, elegant layout!

Letitia created another beautiful layout using the Sunny Day Cut File:



We love the bright and sunny color combination she paired with the Sunny Day Cut File! Absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you so much for sharing your layouts with us today, Letitia! You can see more of her work HERE on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment