Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Sunny Day with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Here's a look at my layout:



I used the Sunny Day cut file.



The cut file was cut from white cardstock, and then backed with some patterned paper.  I used a floral print to back the "sunny day" part and a vibrant yellow for the sun rays.



I wanted to document the day my youngest son refused to leave the house without his snow hat on...when it was over 70 degrees outside.  Lol.



I situated the cut file at a slight tilt on my page, and put some foam behind it to give it some dimension on the page.  I also didn't adhere the sun ray outline to the yellow paper, to give it some more dimension.



I layered my photo on top of the cut file.  And then I used lots of embellishments to create some clusters around the picture.  I created another cluster towards the bottom of the page with the date the photo was taken.



I finished off the page with some splatters in Shimmerz Coloringz Punked up Purple.



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment