Saturday, April 27, 2019

Stay Mine

Hey there. It's  Devra here today. I used the new Shining Star cut file. I had so many different ideas in mind for it. I decided to keep it simple, combining it with Amy Tangerine Stay Sweet creating this soft but bright layout. Look how fun this is!


I knew I wanted to place my photo inside the star. In order for it to fit, I altered the cut file by removing the inner star before cutting. After cutting, I filled the spaces with several different patterned papers. I love all the different sized spaces! I embellished in a few areas, finishing it off with some tonal stitching, just to keep it interesting!


This really is a very easy cut file to use. I may use it again with one of the other ideas I had!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. You can purchase this and all of our cut files in The Cut Shoppe. We always want to see what you make. Share with us in our Facebook Group. See you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment