Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Down by the Sea - Joanna Bandelin

Hello friends, Joanna Bandelin here sharing a 12x12 beach themed layout. I used 2 cut files on this page for my design..and I LOVE the end result! I wanted to create a beachy scene to go along with the photo of my daughter playing in the sand. I used the Sand Castle & the Cloud Nine cut files.



I cut the Sand Castle and the Cloud Nine cut files on pattern papers and backed them both with white cardstock.


I freehand cut the tan paper to make it look like hills of sand and added some fussy cut stars and shells along with some chipboard pieces.







Mixing chipboard shells with fussy cut shapes gives lots of texture to my page. 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get inspired to make some summer pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment