Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Accio Firewhiskey with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with a little look at my Harry Potter vacation album.  If you've been following along with me on Instagram, you'll know that I recently took a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL with my husband.  And I have been working through my album, little by little, to get our trip documented. 


Lucky for me, I asked Ashley months ago for some Harry Potter themed cut files, specifically because of this trip.  So this probably won't be the first time you see me using Wizarding World in my projects! 


I decided to print out my photo at 4.25x8.25.  I am holding my favorite HP World beverage, and of course my wand.  So I decided to title this Accio Firewhiskey.  ("Accio" is a summoning spell, for all of you muggles who may not be aware, and Firewhiskey is one of the specialty drinks you can grab in the park). 



I cut the word Accio out on some patterned paper, and used some alpha stickers to finish off my title.  I used bits of the same alpha stickers to add little "sparks" from my wand. 



I used some pocket pages to finish off this layout.  One pocket contains my journaling and the other just a subtitle pocket card. 




Thanks for stopping by!

Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment