Monday, June 17, 2019

Work Play Believe | With Theresa

Hello Lovelies, Theresa here with a layout filled with rainbows and butterflies! I am using the Over The Rainbow cut file for this layout about our daughter's first day of fifth grade!




Let's have a look at how I used it on my layout!




Our daughter Emberlynn is such a fan of rainbows and butterflies, so I took this opportunity to incorporate those elements into a layout for her. I cut the cut file using my Silhouette from plain white card stock (Bazzill) and gathered a few papers and embellishments from Vicki Boutin to finish out this layout.




The patterned papers I used are all Vicki Boutin except the pink paper, which is Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. The butterflies are from the Vicki Boutin ephemera pack, and the more I see them the more I adore them. I layered pink butterfly over pink paper, green butterfly over green paper, and yellow butterfly over yellow paper.




My title is a bit bold, created using title stickers from Shimelle Box of Crayons collection. I adhered them to follow the line of the rainbow, adding the dots in between each word for emphasis.




The top of the layout felt a little empty, so I added a simple banner and a pink flower and adhered those with my Tiny Attacher.




The final touch was my journaling, which I added around the rainbow from one side of the title to the other. I absolutely love how this turned out and think the cut file was the best inspiration! Have you picked this one up yet? We would love to see how you use it, be sure to share online and tag us! See you again soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment