Friday, June 14, 2019

Summer Adventure | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a spread in my Life Crafted Album using the Summer Adventure Freebie Friyay cut file.



For my layout, I mainly used the Crate Paper Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes.  To begin the spread, I cut out the cut file using white cardstock.   This is my "go to" for cut files- I just love the way it pops against patterned papers.  I decided to create a pocket and layered the cut file over it.  I tucked several ephemera pieces into the pocket, and I used some of the stickers from the collection to embellish the die cuts.


The photo I am documenting is of my grandmother and I, taken a few years ago.  It's one of my favorites of us, enjoying an afternoon at the beach.  I layered ephemera pieces behind the photo and embellished around the photo with chipboard and stickers.  



Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe store and grab this fun Freebie Friyay cut file!







No comments:

Post a Comment