Sunday, June 2, 2019

Take 3

Hey there! Happy June! It's Devra here with you today sharing this project I made using The Big Screen cut file.

I love a good grid and thought it would be fun to create one using the film strip. I cut it 3 times, removing the word "action" afterwards, then I flipped them vertically. I thought about filling one of the squares with my photo, but what fun would that be.  Instead I backed the squares with pattern paper, and placed my photo overlapping two of the filmstrips. The rest was easy! A few embellishments fill some of the squares and I was finished. 




I think it's fun to use products in fun and different ways than they may have been intended. I challenge you to do the same! Share what you make with us in our Facebook group

See you next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment