Thursday, June 20, 2019

Welcome Home

Hey there! It's Devra  here today and I have a fun project to share.  I wanted to make my son came feel special when he arrived hime from his first year in college.   I used a couple of cut files to create a cool banner!

As I've already mentioned, I love using products in different ways. No standard banner shape for me today!  Why not do something unexpected? I used the star from the Boys Rule cut file to create the base. I backed it with white so it could be seen better. The Open Letter Alpha is one of my favorite fonts in the shop. It's so whimsical and perfect choice for me here. I added family and home sentiments from my stash to lightly embellish each piece. See how easy this was? I love how versatile cut files can be.







Thanks for stopping by today. Check out these cut files and more in The Cut Shoppe. We love to see what you make. Join our Facebook group to share and find inspiration.   See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment