Sunday, June 9, 2019

Just Beachy | Erica Thompson

I am so happy the sun is finally shining in Illinois. Time for a lot of swimming and having fun this summer. The Just Beachy cut file is perfect for your summer photos and today I want to share my latest layout with you! I am using the I Love Summer collection from Echo Park and it is is just adorable. I thought it was the perfect collection to use with this fun cut file.

I backed the letters on the banner with papers from the 6x6 I Love Summer paper pad. I used some inks from Catherine Pooler Designs to add a splash of color to my background.

The photos I am documenting are of my daughter and her best friend Emma. They spent the day swimming and getting some sun. I love this silly photos of the two of them. They are more like sisters!

I embellished around the layout using the I Love Summer chipboard and brads. I also pulled out a couple new epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio.

Here is a look at my completed layout using the Just Beachy cut file!

Now head on over to the shop and grab this cut file! It is going to be perfect for your summer projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment