Saturday, June 22, 2019

Delightful Day Together | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  It's Marsha, and I'm here with you today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the Delightful cut file from The Cut Shoppe, and I think it is just delightful used as a large title on my page!



For my layout, I used the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection, along with a few items from my stash.  To begin the spread, I sized the cut file to about 8" high, so it would fit in the TN.  I cut it out using a striped patterned paper from the collection.  I love how it looks layered over the dot grid paper!  Next, I trimmed the cut file to fit in the traveler's notebook, so a portion was on each side of the page.

I added my photo and embellished around it with ephemera pieces, acetate, and stickers.  I also added some stamping.


Next, I trimmed an acetate piece to fit inside of the letter "D"  and layered another acetate piece and a puffy foam sticker over it.


To complete the title, I used a puffy phrase sticker and another sticker from my stash.  I added the journaling, stamped the date, and added a few more acetate pieces to finish off the layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment