Thursday, May 5, 2016

Beach Bubbles | Sassy Circles Cut File & Snapshots Collection

Hi Cut Shoppe fans!  It's Ashley, and I am excited to share my newest layout with you today!  It uses the new Sassy Circles cut file, which is a cut and fold design, and also the new Snapshots Digital/Printable Scrapbook collection, that I designed!  Having a digital/printable collection is great, because you never run out of your favorites, which means you don't have to hoard your supplies!!  If you use a piece of the collection, and decide you want to use it later on another layout or project, then you can just print it again!  Here's what I created with the collection and the Sassy Circles cut & fold cut file.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/292125717/snapshots-is-a-digital-scrapbook?ref=shop_home_active_25
I knew the Sassy Circles cut file would be perfect with my photo, which is of my daughter blowing bubbles at the beach.  I re-designed the cut file a bit in Silhouette Studio, to create a different background look, making the circles larger and using less than what are in the original cut file.  I have a Process Video to go along with the layout, showing how I opened and traced the Sassy Circles cut file in Silhouette Studio.  Important Note:  Leave the High Pass Filter box checked, when working with this cut file.



I had fun finding the perfect embellishments to go along with the Snapshots Collection.  Elle's Studio wood veneers, a flair button from A Flair for Buttons and a paper clip arrow from Freckled Fawn were perfect complements to the collection.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/279012164/the-sassy-circles-cut-file-is-a-cut-fold?ref=shop_home_active_1

I'm pretty sure one of my favorite things from the Snapshots collection is that cute Love tag.  I've got lots of love for the love tag!!  And I really like the pops of color from the collection, with the White on White look.  But at the end of the layout, I wanted to break that up a bit and add some contrast, so I splatted Black Color Shine over the layout in a diagonal.  I think it needed just a touch of mixed media to complete the layout.


Before I go, I've got a couple of other things to share with you!  If you stop by The Cut Shoppe to pick up the Sassy Circles cut file, make sure you check out the other new sets that are now available!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

And did you know, this Saturday is National Scrapbook Day!  What's better than a whole day set aside to celebrate scrapbooking??!!  We'll have some fun things going on at The Cut Shoppe, so make sure you visit the Blog on Saturday!


Thanks for stopping by today, and take time to visit the Blog everyday, for amazing inspiration from The Cut Shoppe Design Team!

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment