Monday, May 23, 2016

May Mash Up-Love Today


Hello Cut Shoppe friends!  Candace here with you today to share a super fun and bright layout I created using the NSD free cut file.  This is such a fun and versatile cut file!  If you missed it you can check it out here.  


I have had a stash of goodies from Studio Calico on my table for months that I have wanted to use.  To be honest I have been a little nervous to step out of my comfort zone and create such a bright and colorful layout.  My style tends to lean more toward the simple when it comes to creating layouts but I have really wanted to use up these supplies.  I decided to match the fun colors with the bottom left fun cut file.  Here is a look at the final layout.



The bottom half of the layout is all fringed crepe paper, how fun is that?!  I layered the white cut file over the card stock to give the eye somewhere to rest on the busy layout.  Though I really went outside my comfort zone I like the final result!  

After you download this fun free cut file head over to the shop here and check out all the awesome store goodies including the new digital scrapbooking collection here, and the brand new cut files released last week here.  

Have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment