Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Moments

Hello everyone! Abstract Angles is one of my most favorite cut files I have ever laid eyes on. There are so many possibilities and I can't stop staring at it. It's a work of art!



I couldn't wait to get creating with it, and I have a monochromatic layout to share with you today using the fun Abstract Angles!


To create this layout, I randomly backed triangles on the cut file. There are tons and tons of triangles many overlapping each other. I chose the ones that stood out to me and tried to space them as evenly as possible. A 6"x6" pad or scraps works great for this!


I pulled pink items from my stash and played around with them until I was happy. 


I had forgotten how much I love monochromatic layouts! Creating this page has definitely inspired me to use the monochromatic technique more often, and I had fun using the Abstract Angles cut file. Thanks for joining me today!




3 comments:

  1. I love, love this layout! Especially the colors you chose. What paper pad did you use- is it a combo of Amy & Maggie Bloom? And where is the pink "wonderful" card from? It's so inspiring--awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bretom,
    Thank you for your kind words. The paper I used was all from the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine collection, where the "wonderful" tag also came from. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my questions. I have Rise & Shine- yeah! Now I just have to unpack & learn how to use the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete