Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Together

Having all five of my children in the same place, at the same time is tricky business. When the stars align like that, I grab my camera! That everyone was dressed nicely for Easter is bonus. ;)


I knew immediately that the flowery wreath from The Cut Shoppe's Spring Fling cut file set would be the perfect accompaniment:


Pretty pink florals and green patterned paper backs the cut file, and enamel dots fill in the small flower centers. 


The candy-colored photo of the seven of us begged for a similarly sweet background. I began with a light aqua patterned paper, then distressed it with a smattering of pink gelatos and finished it off with a spattering of white mist. Little else is needed in the way of embellishment, just a few die-cuts from Elle's Studio and a trio of enamel dots. Sweet!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.


3 comments:

  1. I am loving all the cut files!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakistani online shopping stores for men and women popular pakistani dress shoes leather wallet and much more http://buyonorder.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in a world of Apps, fashion apps,food apps, fitness apps and shopping apps. I can't do without the important apps in my life specially the online shopping apps which makes our life so easy as we can explore the trendy collection of clothes and accessories online and buy them in few clicks on the go.But I select apps for my phone wisely. I only add those apps which are really useful and well-categorised. I am an avid online shopper and such apps are my favourites. Online shopping Pakistan

    ReplyDelete