Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hello Life


Hi everyone, Julie back with you again today, hope you all had a great scrappy day yesterday, for NSD, & managed to get a few layouts done.
This month I’m sharing a layout done with an older cut file called ‘Say Anything
It has 3 sayings on it but I only used one




I don’t know if you can tell from the photo but I did this layout on acetate as I think it gives a different look to the page. I started off by backing the life part of the cut file with patterned paper & gluing it to the page. I then backed my 3 photos with more paper & added these coming down the page & to each photo I added some ephemera. I did a small cluster at the bottom of the layout to ground it & a couple of flair badges, some rub ons & a few enamel dots finish off the page.








Thank you for joining me today & I’ll see you again towards the end of the month xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment